Vice President Clients and Relationships
- Do you have an established Credit Union network?
- Are you passionate about growing a technology business?
- Do you love sales and building long and enduring client relationships?
We need your previous financial services and credit union experience to help propel our highly successful business into the North American credit union industry. This is a unique opportunity to leverage your contacts and relationships, and build new networks, to make further inroads into the sector.
In this role you will lead our local sales operations and accelerate the Ultracs Corp journey. As the most senior person ‘on the ground’ you will drive day-to-day business and manage engagement with offices across an international footprint. Your primary focus will be to drive the development of new business partnerships and customer relationships across the USA and build a pipeline that will ultimately culminate in the successful sale of our products and .
Based at our new office in Irvine, California, you will be a critical leadership figure for the US employee base.
Ultracs Corp USA is the US arm of a highly successful global technology parent. Its mantra is to be the premier provider of innovative software technology solutions and professional services unrivalled in the finance industry.
That organisation, headquartered in Australia, a is trusted technology partner to substantial financial institutions located in eight countries across the Asia Pacific.
For 45 years, the parent company has successfully completed thousands of technology projects across a portfolio spanning core banking, funds management, consumer finance, lending, credit cards, ATMs and mobile banking. In today’s digital world, the parent has also committed to expanding its presence in digital and online solutions, creating an end to end integrated digital experience for our partners’ customers.
Key focus of this role
- Identify and build relationships with prospects and new clients
- Act as a key point of contact for clients and business partners, drawing on your extensive client engagement background in technology environments
- Maintain a deep understanding of financial services and banking technology, particularly in the US market, including competitor activity and market trends
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the senior executives of Ultracs Corp
- Assess revenue potential and forecast sales through ongoing analysis of the overall market and 2-3 year pipeline outlook
- Recommend technology solutions to support clients and their customers
- Working in conjunction with other leaders, manage and oversee all local operations and business activities to ensure results are achieved
- Travel domestically and/or internationally as required from time to time
The ideal candidate
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role with a successful track record in customer engagement, sales leadership and new business growth
- At least 5+ years of specific credit union or wider financial services experience
- Well established credit union networks across the US
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and influencing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to navigate a global organisation where key people are located in a range of international locations
For the right individual we will offer an attractive remuneration package, reflecting your skillsets, previous experience and the attributes you bring to the role. For us it is about finding the right person to drive the business forward.
More about Ultracs Corp
We thrive on delivering innovative, modern core banking technology to financial institutions across the globe. The Ultracs Ecosystem focuses on the user experience. It provides the building blocks to create extraordinary outcomes for clients’ customers. From on-boarding to branch and beyond, banking workflows are seamless, consistent and efficient. Sophisticated workflows through loan origination, management and collection deliver superior service to banking customers while managing risk and driving efficiency.
Internet and app banking is truly integrated with the core and responsive to the customer’s touch point. Powerful content management and forms engines, key elements of the Ultracs Ecosystem, help you move faster yet stay in control. Ultracs Cloud combines the power of the Ultracs Ecosystem with the benefits of the Microsoft Azure cloud environment.
Interested to have an exploratory discussion?
Please email Peter Wallbridge, Head of People and Culture, at email@example.com